Monday 21 May 2012

Fashion: Final Presentation

 We have produced a presentation for our fashion unit which we will present in front of the whole year tomorrow. We will all talk about our individual roles, sharing out the powerpoint between us.

Fashion Presentation

I am very pleased with this unit as I feel that I put a lot of effort into many different aspects of it, working particularly well with certain team members. I also felt that our time management was very efficient and we were well organised for the shoot day. Although we had some problems with post-production I also think that we work well as a group to figure out any problems we had at this stage producing an image that we are all satisfied with. 

The presentation in front of Jonathan, Sam, Steve & the rest of the year went really well and I was a lot less nervous about this than the commission pitch despite the larger numbered audience. I was very happy to present ours first being group 1 and then was able to relax while listening to the other groups present their 10 minute presentations.
I cannot believe that it has already been a whole year of my photography degree gone, and so far I have felt really happy about my performance throughout all of the units set so far working not only individually but also as a team. The differently set out units have helped me to learn how to work through varying situations and I have felt my confidence and professionalism grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment